September 28, 2008

You can Know about them!

Do you know Halloween and Thanks giving?
I think some Japanese people say YES, but they don't know about that history. They know just NAME. Japanese people doesn't know about it very much.
I know them, but I also only know names. And I also didn't know about them very much. So I looked for website which written about it on google English. There are many websites. Then I found very good site! So I will introduce about it.

I think this website is good. You can know about Halloween if you look this site. For example, you will be able to know origins of Halloween and of couse you will able to know history of Halloween. And That site's color is Halloween color, so you can enjoy see that also. And there are some pictures, so you can know mood of halloween even if you don't know anything about it.
Therefore, if look and read this website, you can learn about Halloween. If you want to know about it, you should look this website.

And I will also introduce other website which is written about Thanks Giving.
I didn't know about Thanks Giving, but I looked this. Then, I could understand some thing about it.
I think that website's English is not difficult, so you can understand even if you can't understand English a lot.
Do you want to know when did Thanks Giveng at first?
Do you want to know who was starting it?
I was interested in it, so I looked and read this website. It was very, very good for me to learn about it. If you also interested in Thanks Giving, you should look and read this website like me! I think you can spend a very good time at that time.

I like those website. They are very interesting. And it is also useful for our knowledge.
Halloween and Thanks Giving are not Japanese culture, but we should know about other countries culture. Internet can tell me many things which is not our country's culture, so we should hear about other culture like Halloween and Thanks Giving!

(377 words)

7 comments:

harattyo said...

Hi,Ina!!
Thank you for me comment. I found your comments at this morning.Your comments is cheer for me.Thank you Ina. My summer vacation was only typing and rehablitation.So my left finger can be free a little.
Ina, how did you spend to Kaigaikensyuu?

Maa said...

good morning!!
I wanna held Halloween party.
So, shall we get the party if we have enough time?
I wanna go some where with you♪

Ayaka said...

Hi! I'm Ayaka.
These website are very good.
I experienced Thanks giving in US during my home stay. I want to take part in Halloween this month:>

JAM said...

Wow, you know many things about the site! You show us the links of it, and that might be helpful for readers of this review. By the way, have you ever had these experiences?

BIGBOSS said...

Sweeet! You're right! I just know the name . I don't know that's history. I'm interested in to do that now. So I guess I will use the site! So what costume are you wearing on this halloween???

津志田祐 said...

I also wanna do it because of your explain. Thanks!

Ina said...

Hi, Hatattyo.
I didn't go Kaigaikensyu, ut I went to America! It was very good time ;)

*Maa*
I want to join party which you will held! And I also want to go some where with you!

*ayaka*
Thanks, comment :)
Really? You did thanksgiving?
How was it?

*jam*
Hi!!! I did Halloween party when I was 9 or 10 years old in ジオス, but I never done thanksgiving!

*bigboss*
I want to be an witch when will do halloween party :)

*tsussie*
Thanks for comment :)
Why don't you held party?