September 24, 2008

Start

September 22th

Today, I got up at 6:30am.....Why? YES!!! My school started classes today. I was very sleepy but I readied to go to school. And I went to school by car becasue I had to go hospital after school. I didn't like drive car in the morning becasue it was very congest with car. so I had to talke it more an hour.

At 8:45am, I went to class room. I had a first period classes what American History classes, so I took it with my friend. I learnd "When did people start live in America?"
In 1492, There were 15000000 people in North America. And 1000000 people in South America. Atfirst Mongoloid started to live in America....
And I learnd about Company and John Rolfe, and Jamestown, Pocahontas. I couldn't understand Pocahontas, so I have to ask my American friends or boyfriends.

At 10:30am, we finished first period classes and then we went to next classes. 2nd period was American Iterary history. I like this classes' professor because she is very friendly. Today, she introduced what we will do 2nd semester. We can watch many kind of movie at this classes, so I like this classes. Then I have to write report about movie which we watched. It is difficult but I like to write reports ;) At 11:30am, we finished classes too early, so we could eat lunch early. I ate lunch wich made by my mom. I like her lunch, so I am looking forward to lunch time everyday!

After I had a lunch with friend, I went to computer room because I didn't have 3rd period classes. Then I talked to Teddy who is my boyfriend. We talked about manythings. And I could talke to Jane just one word. I was glat to it. I and Teddy were enjoy talking until 2:30pm. Then I went to next classes.

4th period was English Introduction. I learnd "What is semantics?" like "referential theory". It was very difficult. But also it was interesting :)

After finished school, I went to hospital. I don't like hospital... But I had to go. I was stay in hospital an hour. Then I went to back home. I got home at 6pm and I did nap. Then I had dinner. After eating something for dinner, I went to job. I had to go student house until 8pm for tutor. I taught math today. At 9pm, I finished teaching and went back home.

Today was very, very busy for me, but I think I will be more busy after. But I will do my best for school and exam and job!!!!

(446 words)

No comments: