September 12, 2008

If......

What will you do if you get 200,ooo,ooo yen (about 20000000 dollers) ?




I was thinking about it during I was working in super market today.

First, I will give 100,000,000 yen to my Family because I bother everyone. My parents pay my school cost. So I want to give them.
And if I get money.......... I go to Europe and Africa, Venezuela and .......... YES!!!!!!!!!! I want to trip all over the world!! with friends? with family? with boyfriend? with.... Everyone! I want to trip with everyone!
HA-HA :) It is wonderful trip!!!!
I think I will eat many special foods and go to shop. I love shopping ♪

And I want to go many countries' stationer! I like to look sttionery. So I will buy many kind of note books, pen and so on. I think I will go this trip with Miyo because she also love stationery. We have same hobby.

And then..... If I still have money after finish travering, I save money. Then I go to America many times because I love America and I have American family and Friends!!! And I also have a boyfriend in America!!! They are very good persons. And very kind to me, so I want to give them big presents also.
These are my idea if I get money!!
What't do you think about it ?! What do you want to do? Let's me know.....
(211 words)

No comments: