September 4, 2008

Party

August 24th


We got up at early because we wanted to wash our clothes.
We went to basement and we use washing machine. Cheryl taught us how to use.
After that, we went to TARGET which is shop like Mr. Max because Taj had to buy many things for new school life. There were many things I wanted to buy. I like shopping :)



Next, we went to stationer. There were many notebooks, pens and so on. I love American stationery. I bought pens and notebooks. They were cheeper than Japan, so I bought it. If I go to America again, I want to go there again!!!!

This evening, we went to Jane's house. And we did party because today was last day we can meet everyone. Some children start school next day, so they can't hang out us.
We ate some food and we enjoyed talking. There was the special cake on the desk. It was very cute, so I took pictures. Thank you every one :)





At about10:00pm, Ben, Alun and Matt had to go back home, we said good bye and see you again. I didn't want to say it because I became sad. We can't meet Alun and Matt again until we go to America next time. We took pictures and we did hug again and again. Then, they had gone.

They are my good friends. They are very kind to me. I couldn't understand English but they tried to tell me again and again. I was very happy. I like them. We can meet you soon! I am looking forwerd to meet you again.

After finished party, I and Chinatsu and Rollins family went back home. And we took shower and we slep soon.

(306 words)

No comments: