September 25, 2008

Yaaaaaay


September 24th

Today is September 24th :) Today is my brother's birthday. He became 22 years old. I had job in supermarket. I was thinking about brother's birthday. I wanted to give him to something. But I don' have a time what I go to shop. So I was thinking about it. I got a good idea. He likes to drink alcohol, so I bought beer and snaks for him. I went back home. And soon, I went to my brother's room. Then, I said...

"Brother!!! Happy Birthday :) Present for you"

He smiled and he said me

"Thank you so much"

I love him. He is good my brother like friend. We drink alcohol together and talk about manythings. He always notice my mind if I get probrems and he helps me. so I like him very much.
I am happy what I am his younger sister :)

(149 words)

No comments: