October 3, 2008

Website review again!

Do you know Halloween and Thanks giving?
I think some Japanese people say YES, but they don't know about that history. They know just NAME. Japanese people doesn't know about it very much.
When I was elementary school student, I did Halloween party in English cram school. Then I costumed Kuchisakeonnna, so I know Halloween, but I also only know names.I don't know history. And I also didn't know about them very much. So I looked for website which written about it on google English. There are many websites. Then I found very good site! So I will introduce about it.


http://www.halloween.com/history_halloween.php
I think this website is good. You can know about Halloween if you look this site. For example, you will be able to know origins of Halloween and of course you will able to know history of Halloween. And That site's color is Halloween color, so you can enjoy see that also. And there are some pictures, so you can know mood of Halloween even if you don't know anything about it.
And what do you want to costume if you do Halloween party? I want to be a witch next.
You can also know about costume if you look this website!
Therefore, if look and read this website, you can learn about Halloween. If you want to know about it, you should look this website.


And I will also introduce other website which is written about Thanks Giving.
http://www.thanksgiving.info/thanksgiving-story.html
I didn't know about Thanks Giving, but I looked this. Then, I could understand some thing about it.
I think that web site's English is not difficult, so you can understand even if you can't understand English a lot.
Do you want to know when did Thanks Giveng at first?
Do you want to know who was starting it?
I was interested in it, so I looked and read this website. It was very, very good for me to learn about it. If you also interested in Thanks Giving, you should look and read this website like me! I think you can spend a very good time at that time.
I like those website. They are very interesting. And it is also useful for our knowledge.
Halloween and Thanks Giving are not Japanese culture, but we should know about other countries culture. Internet can tell me many things which is not our country's culture, so we should hear about other culture like Halloween and Thanks Giving!

(430 words)

No comments: