September 25, 2008

BR2-2: What is Christmas?


When I went to library and looked book, I found this book. And I was thinking about after two month. Yes! It is December. There is Christmas event on December.
But what is Christmas day? I didn't know about it very well. I just have known what Christmas is Christ's birthday celebrate. So I thought I want to know about Christmas more. That is reason why I borrowed this book.

There are many stories about Christmas in this book. For example "Why people decorate on tree?", "When open the presents which under the tree?", "Why stocking......?" and so on. So I could know about Christmas. And It is written by easy English, so it is easy to read and understand. If you want to know about Christmas, you should read this book.
I want to counts down the days, from December 1st to Christmas Day, so I thought I want to buy Advent calender this year.

In Japan, Christmas is not big event and not holiday. But I want to do Christmas party like American people. Someday, I want to stay in America on December and I want to do big party with many friends :)

(197 words)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi, Maru~mi! Are you asleep!? Well, I wanna hold a big X'mas party,too just like American! And I wanna eat!eat!eat!ちょぃdrink! Haha♪ I'm sure it will be crazy party yeah↑↑
Anyway,your a finger is good at the picture.This is all what I wanted to say...w
Good night and see you next week!!

Ina said...

thank you for comment!
I want to join your party if you ok :)
I think it will be very very great!!