September 16, 2008

I LOVE YOU

It was great day!!!!

Today, I left my house at 12:40.Then, I went to T***** because I met Miyo. I didn't know where she was in, so I played my hunch...haha.
Then, Miyo called me and she and her friend said me "We can see you!! Come here! Not that way...". But I didn't find them. She and herfriend taught me where they were. After few minute, I could meet them :)

After meet Miyo, I and she went to クレア(it is shopping mall). There are many shops. And also there is theater. We wanted to watch movie which is Ponyo. We didn't know when start show it, so we went to theater and checked time. We had time until start it, so we looked alound shops. We saw clothes, clothes, clothes!!!!! But I didn't buy any clothes...
After an hour, we went to theater again, and we watched Ponyo. It was very, very cute!!! I remember some words!!!
ハムだ------- and ポニョ、そうすけダーーーイスキ。
I liked this words because it was so cute :)
I and Miyo said that words as Ponyo again and again after finish movie.
I think everyone look us and thought they were funny....

We started shopping again. I bought coupy-pencil. It is like crayon.
And about 9:00pm, we started going back home.

We went to restaurant becasue we were hangry. We ate some foods then. And I took her to station and we said see you soon each other.
Today was very, very gooood time.
I want to hang out with her soon.
I LOVE YOU ♪haha
(264 words)

No comments: