September 6, 2008

Last Day





August 27th-28th





Today, I went to church in the morning with Teddy and Jane and Chinatsu.
Church was very big and very beautiful. I have never seen church like that. There aren't very big church, so I was surprised by it. We walk in there and took the picutures. I liked that church :)






In the afternoon, I and Jane, Chinatsu and Raisa who is Teddy's sister went to Baltimore. Teddy have to go job, so he couldn't go there with us.
I and Chinatsu slept in the car. After 45 minutes(maybe), we arrived at there. Raisa went to University and we went to aquarium. I had a stomachache, so I was still tired. However, I was looking forward to go aquarium. I love aquarium.
There were many fish such as shark, ray, jellyfish and so on. Turtles were so cute. I took many pictures.



Then, we went to shopping. I bought bracelet for me and Teddy. Teddy gave me bracelet, so I bought it to him. After that, Raisa picked up us and went bak home.

In the night, we went to American restaurant. Rickey, Cheryl, Jamal, Jane, Ted, Raisa and Chinatsu came to there. Teddy came there after few minute because he went to job. I ate shrimp pasta and drunk cherry lemonade. Its were very good taste. And American restaurant was funny because staff bringed to another juice again if we didn't ask them and didn't finish drinking own juice.
We enjoyed talking. And then we took pictures and we went out the restaurant.

After go back to the home, everyone didn't sleep until later. But Chinatsu and Raisa went to bad and slept. But I didn't want to sleep because I wanted to sleep on the plain, so I was sitting up with Teddy. He accompany me. He was very kinf for me. Thank you very much and I love you :)
I slept at 5:00am... maybe.. I didn't remember. Probabry, Teddy know when I slept.

Then, I got up at 6:45am. Teddy called me at that time. And we left at house. We went to Washington Dulles International Airport because I and Chinatsu had to go back to Japan. I really wanted to stay in America more, so I didn't want to leave house. Chery and Jane and Teddy came there for seeing us off. We had time until leave airport, so we had break fast and look around the airport. Then, we were sitting the chairs. After one or two hours, we had to leave, so we took picture and said good bye. I was very sad when I rode on the plain.....
I talked Chinatsu to American trip in plain. We thought it was very, very good time for us!!!! We want to stay in America again!
My American friends are very, very kind to us. I am happy because I have very gooooooood Ameircan friends. I never forget about this summer trip !!!
(501 words)

No comments: