September 4, 2008

Washington D.C.

August 25 th

In the morning, Cheryl took Taj to hair shop. I and Chinatsu prepared for stay at Jane's house because we stay her house two days. Taj have to go back to Ohio for school tomorrow, so Cheryl take her to there.
After one or two hours, I and Chinatsu and Cheryl picked up Taj. And we went to book store.
We met Taj's friend. We have met her before 4 years ago. Cheryl talked her mother and Taj looked around with her friend. I and Chinatsu was looking for book. Chinatsu bought cooking book. She is very good at cooking. I like food her made.
We got back home and we left at soon, except Taj because she have to do pack for go back Ohio.

We went to Jane's house and we met Jane and Ted. We went to College park and rode on train.
We went to National Geographic museum in Washington D.C. There were many things of Chinese. It was great. Next, we went to Sesame Street museum. There are many pictures and dolls. It was very, very cute. After that, we went to space museum. I am interested in that, so I was looking forward it. I saw merry-go-round on the our way. I have seen it before four years ago, so it was the good old.
We arrived at museum soon and we looked around there. Ted is working in NASA, so he was know about space. Therefore, I could learn from him. I was glad it.
Then, we started to go back home. We took picture on the way.
We have taken same place before four years ago. I could take good picture again, so I was Happy.
We arrived at Jane's house. Ben came to there and Teddy get back home. We ate food for dinner and we played card game. It was very fun.
Times came what Rollins Family had to go back home. Today is last day we can meet Taj, so I was very sad... I and Chinatsu took the pictures and say good bye. She is very cute. And she was kind to me. Thank you very much it. I love you.

After everyone go back home, I and Chinatsu stay at Jane's house. We took shower and I we watched movie which names Ratatouille. It was very funny. I liked it. I and Teddy watched it until finished it, but Chinatsu and Jane slept, so they didn't watch all.
After finished movie, we listened to music and we slept each room.


(434 words)

No comments: