October 15, 2008

Favorite place ~My Room is the Best~

Which do you like the best in your house? Living room? Bath room? Kitchin?
I like my room the best in my house. I thinki it is my favorite place.

But at first, I didn't like my room when I moved here from Fukuoka because it was very scary for me then. I was a very very young, so I thought it was very a big room for me. And I thought there were ghosts in there. But I don't know why I was thinking about them... I always spent times in my room with my sister. If I want to go there, I asked my sister or mother "Please come to my room with me, please." Yeees, I really hate my room then.

But when I was pupil, I become very very like. I didn't know why. I studied in there and also I played game there. My room became good place which I can play with my friend.
I didn't think what there are ghosts in my room without notice. And I could go to my room by myself then. Yes, I have never asked anyone since then even if I want to go my room.

Now, I really love my room. It is not scary!! My room is very very comfortable. There are many things like TV, bed, CD player and so on. If I want to sleep or listening to music, reading books.........I can do manythings in my room.
And also there are many pictures of me and friends and family which took in school, America, Guam........So, I can remember the very good memories if I am in my room. When I am spending time in there, I always listening to music and looking pictures! The pictures make me happy becasue I remembered good memories by them.


In the addition, there are many mickey mouse things! I love mickey mouse, so if I see mickey mouse in my room, my feeling become good. It healed my mind. And there are things which American friends sent me. When I see them, I rememmber many good memories in America also.

I think my room is the best in my house, so I love my room!!!! Do you want to come and spend time with me? HA-HA

If you come to my room, I think you will think what "I don't want to go back home" because my room is the best! This room's owner is also good <3>
(460 words)

No comments: