October 11, 2008

BR2-4 : Cute boy but strong

I found this book in my University library. When I saw this book, I thought it is looks good for me because it is comic. So it is very easy for me to read. This is the reason why I borrowed this book from library.
First, I thought this book's English are difficult, but it was not. I could understand words' mean. Sometimes, I couldn't understand English. However I could imagine because there were pictures.

I think this book's boy is happy boy because he got special power sooner. And also I think the doctor was very bad because he through the baby to outside...... Can you imagine it?! But it is OK :) It is not real story. The main character Billy is very cute but he is very very strong. I think he will be good guy!!!!


Any way, I like all the character of this book. I like bad character also. This story was very funny for me. I was laughed by this book. And I think this book is very very easy for Japanese people. so if you have a time, you should read it :)

(191 words)

No comments: