October 30, 2008

BR2-7: Same for me!


I reead "Junie B. Jones and the Yucky Blunck Fruitcake".
I always read this series because I love Junie B.

Junie B doesn't want to lose for anyone. Yes! she want to be winner, not want to be loser. It is same for me. I don't want to be loser. I always think "I wanna be winner! I don't want to lose for anything". When I was high school student, I thought " I don't want to lose with classmate for study, so I studied a lot. Then I won!!! I got first place in class. And I got perfect scores! yaaaaaaay :) So I think Junie B will be very nice girl in the future because I am good girl now. Ha-Ha.
She is a rascal now. However, I think she will get succces in the future!
I always think about "She is similar with me" after read. Therefire, I think I like this series.
I will read next volume.
(164 words)

No comments: