October 19, 2008

BR2-5: Who is a Winner?

My host family, Taj nominated Dr. Seuss children books when I went to book store in America, so I bought Dr. Seuss Children book which name is "Fox and Socks"


This book's characters are very cute. I like Knox and Fox. It was written hou to use preposition at first. I don't like preposition. It is very difficult for me. I couldn't know how to use it, so I take it potluck to its when I use it.


I think it is very bad idea that Sue and Fox sews many things such as rose slow Joe crow's clothes and so on. I could understan why knox doesn't like that game.

Fox has many ideas, but it is all bad ideas. If I were Knox, I would be angry and hate Fox.....

And I think Knox is smart. I thought Knox doesn't do anything for him. Why he doesn't do anything for him? He doesn't angry? I was thinking about it. But he did something at last. He shut Fox into the bottle with tweetlw beatles!!!!

I think Fox is loser and Knox is winner!!

It was funny book <3

(200 words)

No comments: