October 29, 2008

Free writing about Family

Do you like your family?
I love my family! because my family is very very good.
I have a two families. Of couse, one of my families live in Japan with me.
And other family live in America because I went to America and I got new great family when I was high school student.

Now, I am going to introduce to my Japanese family. There are five people in my Japanese , dad mom, older sister and older brother. My dad is very good person. He go to work everyday. My mom is very very funny. Her smile is the best in the world. I am respect for them. And my sister is scary for me, but she is also good person!!! I think she is smart. My brother is great guy! I and he is very very good as friends. We always talk about school life, love, future and more. I can tell him everything. I think he is brother also he is good friend!
I like to talk them when I go back home. If I get probrems, I will talk with them about funny thing. Then I will be able to be happy. They make me very very happy.

(202 words but it is not complete)

No comments: