October 9, 2008

Pumpkins, Sake, Wireless LAN

October 4th-5th
I finished working at 9pm. Then I met Miyo. I went to back my house with her. We went to store for buy something on the our way. We bought sake and some snacks. And we met Risa. She also come to my house.
We get home at 10pm. We were very surprised because there are big pumpkins. My sister and her boyfriend bought them. And they were making Jack-o'-lantern. They were very cute. We took some
pictures.

After that we started to dink and eat. I didn't eat anything after lunch, so I was very hungry. We ate Yakitori, goreen soybeans, snacks and so oon. We drunk ume liqueur and Kurokiru which kind of Sake. At first, we were nomal person.......... But we become funny person after that. We took pictures, movies on my camera. And we talked about many things. Sometimes, my brother come to our room and talked to us.

At 12pm, Risa said "I am caterpillar." Then, she muffled herself up well in a blanket. And we asked her "Ha-Ha. What are you doing?", but she didn't answer the question. And she didn't say anything after that.........YEEEEEES!! She was sleeping!! We were surprised because she said something and se slept sooooooooon! It was very funny.
Then, I and Miyo changed room because Risa was sleeping. We went to living room. And we talked there. Miyo did download itunes on my computer. So I could copy songs on my cellphone. My cell phone is very good because it like ipod. At 4am, we started to sleep.
The next day, I got up at 10am and I took the shower. After taking shower, I was sitting sofa and watching TV. Risa went to part-time-job. And Miyo was sleeping. She got up at 1pm. Then she took the shower. After that we went to tapioca shop which Risa was working. Whe ate that and we went to BEST DENKI (shop). We look for computer and apparatus for wireless. I bought it for my house. Next, we went back home and Miyo seted the wireless. It was very difficult for us, but she did it! She is smart <3.>

We went to Tamana again for have a dinner. We ate ちゃんぽん. It was very delicious :) After finished eating food, I took Miyo to her house. And we said "See you tomorrow". I went back home.
Saturday and Sunday were very good time for me!! I want to hang out with them again!! I think we will <3
(433 words)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Narumi! Already are you asleep!?

The ジャコランタンs are so cute!!
I wanted them for my home cooking. Well, in Gakuensai season, I wish to hold a Halloween party together. I'll make you gain weight by my pumpkin dishes and sweets. Ha-ha^^

See you & Good night zzzZZZZZ...