October 29, 2008

Free writing about communication

I will talk about "Communication".
I am studying English now. I thought I want to communication with other countries' people when I was child, so I decided to study English.
I met foreigner at first I remembered when I was junior high school student. But I didn't know English a lot, so I couldn't talk with her. So I studied English very hard.
When I was high school student, I went to America with a teacher and some people. I didn't think I can communicate with American people. But it was not true, I could! Of course, I couldn't talk with American friends a lot in English, but we could that with them because we didn't need language a lot. We could understand each other in our mind and body language. I learned then what we can communicate with American even if use English or Japanese.

But English is common language, so I can communicate with other countries' people if I can speak English more. So now, I am studying it a lot.
(178 words )

No comments: