October 29, 2008

My Families

Do you like your family? I love my family! because my family is very very good. I have a two families. Of couse, one of my families live in Japan with me. And other family live in America because I went to America and I got new great family when I was high school student.

Now, I am going to introduce to my Japanese family. There are five people in my Japanese , dad mom, older sister and older brother and me. My dad is very good person. He goes to work everyday. But if he have holiday, he take somewhere to us. My mom is very very funny. Her smile is the best in the world. I am respect for my parents. And my sister is scary for me, but she is also good person!!! I think she is smart. And she is good at cooking. Her dishes are very nice. And My brother is great guy! I and he is very very good relationship as good friends. We always talk about school life, love, future and more. I can tell him everything. I think he is my brother also he is good my friend!
I like to talk with my family when I go back home. If I get probrems, I talk with them about funny thing. Then I will be able to be happy. They make me very very happy.

Next, I will talking about American family. There are five people and a pet in my American family, dad, mom, older sister, brother who is same age with me, a dog and me. My American dad and mom are very very kind for me. When I went to America for years ago and this summer, they were in charge of me. They were always smiling and made me happy :) I really like their smile. And my American sister who is very cute. She also have good smile. I think she is good at singing because I heard her singing when I rode on the car and it was so nice. And she really likes the Dirk wich is the pet. And Dirk likes her very much, too. Dirk is very friendly. And my brother who is cool :) I think he good at cooking and useing comuputer. I ate pasta that he made when I was in America. It was very good taste. And he always used computer in Summer. Oh! And he likes sleeping, too. I think :) My American sister and brother are good family and also good friend for me <3
We can't meet a lot, but we are bound by ties. I am very glad they are my other family!!!

I really happy I have two families :)
I will think the world of them forever :)

(460 words)

No comments: