May 8, 2008

What Happen for Cinderella?

Do you believe the person of own fate to exist?


Cinderella believed it.





I watched this movie. Title is "Cinderella Ⅲ". I didn't know there is Cinderella Ⅲ before I go rental shop, but I found out it. I was interested in it, so I retailed it. After watched it, I thought that Cinderella is so good woman.



Cinderella and Prince lived in castle and they were so happy. However, they were separated by Tremaine and Anastasia and Drizella. Anastasia stole stick of magic, and Tremaine thought " Let return the time before Cinderella marry with prince by magic. Then she did, so Cinderella returned the servant. What happened after that? Guess what? Anastasia was chosen marriage partner of prince by magic again. I was angry for it. Why use masic? It is so coward. Prince forgot all about Cinderella. He couldn't remember about her. Cinderella was very sad. However she kept beliving him. Gus and Jaq helped her. Then he understood all about magic, Anastasia and Cinderella. He went to help her. Then, they marry. After that I was surprise because Anastasia apologized for Cinderella. She became good woman, I think.
Cinderella was belived him, so she could marry with him.

YES!!
Believing someone is very important.
(207 words)

No comments: