May 12, 2008

BR 1-07: Real Monkey!?

I read this book. Title is "Junie B. Jones and Little Monkey Business". I like this series.
Junie B was heard about her new brother fro her parents. She thought "that too bad". I couldn't understand about why she didn't want to get new brother. I am youngest sister in my family, so I wanted to get younger sister or brother. If I got them, I was so HAPPY. Scene of Junie B and grandfather were waiting baby at home looks very funny. Her grandfather is so good. If I same do with Junie, maybe my grandfather would be angry...


Any way, it was so funny what Junie B thought "My new brother is real Monkey!" She heard about baby from her grandmother what she said that "Your new brother is the cutest little monkey I've ever seen!" Then, she told about new brother to her friend, Lucie and Grace. They didn't believe brother is Monkey, so Junie B told very definitely. After that, Junie B got many matters and she makd teacher angry. And she went to principal's room. I think Mr. Punishment is good teacher. I could satisfy what "real monkey's mean is just CUTE!" When I read it, I was smiled and I thought "Ah... I couldn't imagine like this. I just thought that mean is similar to monkey"


Junie B's conduct is very cute. I love her, but if she was my real sister, I would be angry for her....maybe... However, I like. I reassured myself about she understood about real Monkey and became happy.
I could enjoy reading this book. I want to be purely character like her. I became fan of Junie B Jones's book.

(291 words)

(total:4620words)

No comments: