May 10, 2008

BR 1-06: Yellow Bus

I like Barbara Park's painting, so I borough this book in library of KGU. I thought it is difficult to read this book for me at first time, but it is easy. I could understand this story. I love B. I thought she is good girl before read it. However she is naughty girl. I couldn't understand what she doesn't like yellow bus, but finally I understood why she didn't like it. She has a just one reason what she didn't have a friend when she ride on bus, but she got new friend, so she would be happy on the bus.

By the way, I was surprised to her trick and i thought she has courage because she could go anywhere in school. I didn't go to sick bay where nobody there aren't when I was child in the lower grades. In addition, I hadn't thought what do trick. It is impossible that I call the emergency services like B. It was allow to her matter because it is only book's stories. If we do same trick with B, it will be never allow it...

I could enjoy to read this book. I will read Part2 of this book :)

(209 words)

(Total:4225 words)

No comments: