May 18, 2008

Good day

Today, I got up at seven o'clck because I had a test what kind of English. I took TOEFL. It was so difficult. I coudn't understand some English, but I did my best. After finished taking test, I went to town for shopping. I didn't go there long time ago. I looked around many shops and clothes and stationery. There were many cute things. I found out cute T-shirt and pierced earring. I bought its. I love it. At about four thirty, I started to go back home. I dropped in at a supermarket on my way go back to home. I bought cheese and pizza sauce and so on because my sister asked me it.

I washed my car before arrived at home. My car was very destiny. I washed it very hard. Then, my car became very beautiful. My car is the best of all!!!!! I love my car :) Everyone of my family member came back home, so we cooked for our dinner. Today was pizza and pasta party. My sister made pizza and my brother made pizza. They can cook very well, but I can't cook very well, so I did assistant. After that my sister's boyfriend came and helps us. My parents just watched TV. Today, they were holiday. We can made many dishes. It was handmade dishes. We ate everything. It was so derisiouse.

I had a very very good time!!

(242 words)

(total:5878 words)

2 comments:

masumi said...

Guess who!? This is M****i. I wanted to eat the pizza and pasta('口')!!!! I hope you make it for me sometime. Well, you watched "note book", right? I'm going to watch it sometime, too. So I won't read the post which is you wrote about "note book". Any way, I like your blog! I'll try to make my blog more interesting like yours. See you later!

dumpling said...

Oh.... yummy... :p