May 24, 2008

BR 1-10: Wenny and Will

I bought this book when I was junior high school student, because I like this picture. This story was very sad, but it gave me power.

Weny and Will are brothers. They are very friendly. They are always play together. One day, Weny and Will were in a clash accident. Track clashed to them. They went to heaven, but they were laughing in there. They looked so happy. Why they were laughing??? I couldn't understand why they were laughing. Can you understand it??? They died.... Why they laughing because they didn't know that they died. Wenny strayed from Will on the way. He cried that " come back". Then Will returned this world. Will and Wenny's parents became very sad because Wenny died. What do you think about Wills' feeling? I thought he had complexity feeling because only Will survived the accident. After that Will decided to write letter to Wenny. He wrote letter everyday...... Of course he couldn't get letter from Wenny....

Wenny was happy girl because everyone loved her. If I were Will , I would be very sad and I couldn't anything...But Will did something for Wenny. He is very good boy. I never find out the boy like him if I look around the world.... If your brother or sister died like this story, what do you do?? I will just cry... I think.

I learned from this book what the meaning of living in this world. I want to live like him. I do my best for everything, and I never waste time.

(262 words)

(total:6679 words)

No comments: