May 13, 2008

Dirk

This is the my doll. This name is Dirk.

I went to Washington D.C. when I was high school student. There were five people in my host family, Mom, Dad, older sister and younger brother. And also there was the dog, Dirk. It was very cute. I enjoyed trip in America with my host family and American friend. Then, I had to go back Japan. I didn't want to go back home, so I was very sad. After that my host family gave me presents, book, letter, T-shirt and doll. I loved all, especially, the doll was very cute. I loved it. It is looks like host family's pet Dirk, so I named Dirk. Yes!! Photo is Dirk of doll. Is it cute, isn't it?

My favorite doll is that now. When I am sad, I talk with him... Of course he don't answer, but it is O.K. I hold it when I sleep. It is so soft.

It is important for me, so I never part with it !!

(176 words)

(total:4796 words)

No comments: