May 14, 2008

True Love





Do you know this movie?
This movie's title is "The NOTEBOOK" .
I love this movie. I saw it last year. I didn't think that it is interesting, but I had interested in it. I don't know why I had interested in it. Starting watched it and, I was absorbed in watching it.


There were old man and woman in nursing home. The man was read book for woman. The man everyday met to her and read the book.
The book's content was love story. She was interested in that, so listen to it so seriously.......

The girl who name was Allie Hamilton and the man who name was Noah Calhoun loved each other, but they were separated by Allie's parents who disapprove of Noah's unwealthy family, and move Allie away. Therefore, They couldn't meet any more, so Noah sent letter everyday, but Allie's mom was not hand her it, accordingly she never got letter from him. After seven years, she met handsome young soldier named Lon. Lon loved her and made proposal. Allie said OK because she didn't know Noah send her letter. When she looked Noah in news paper, she wanted to meet him again before marry, so she did. Guess what?? What happen to her and him................ Yes!! She loved him again and also he did.

This story was told to older woman by older man. She remembered something and she said "Is this story your and my story?" Yes!!! This story is their story. She is forgot everything, of course about Noah, so Noah decided to talk about theirs. Finally, She remember about him...

I love this movie. Noah is so good man, I think. I never think about there are relationship with position for Love. Recently, some people worry about educational background when people chose boyfriend or girlfriend. I think it is a senseless behavior. Why some people judge to people by academic background and status and so on. I think that the academic background and the position, etc. are quite unrelated to judge the person. True love is to understand each other .

Any way, this movie was very good. I want to watch it again. If I have free time, I will spend for it. Please watch it if you have a time:D

(389 words)
(total:5185 words)

No comments: