December 9, 2008

Hard but Fun

November 29
I went to Ueki for part-time-job, tutoring at 6 pm. I taught math and Japanese. My student, Yaya who is 3 grade in elementary school didn't know difficult division like 1405 divided by 8, so I taught her it. I think she she is very smart becasue she understood it soon. At first, she asked me something, but she didn't ask me anything and she could do it at last.
After finished teaching, I drove my car and I went to Kumamoto because my friends, Chie and Miyo were waiting for me. An hour passed and I met them. Then,
We went to ジーラ which is 居酒屋 like bar and restaurant. (I think 居酒屋 = bar+restaurant)
We ate a lot of things and we drink alcohol a lot. We enjoyed talking.... we didn't stop to talk. We were very funny, I think.. because we were dinker. We could very good time!
I wanna go to there with same member again.

We started to go back Chie's house. I and Chie did 桃鉄 which is TV game. We love it, but I was very very sleepy, so I slept soon.... I am sorry Chie!

Next Day (November 30)
We got up at 10:30am. And we did 桃鉄 again because we didn't finished it last night.
Then we went to zoo in Kumamoto. Chie's mom and older sister made 弁当 for us, so we brought it. We arrived at there at 2pm. And we were looking many animals. I love animal, so I could spend very good time. And then, we ate お弁当. It was very very good taste!!! I love dishes which made by her mom and sister. Thank you for cooking it for us!
I have to got back my town because I had part-time job, so I said "See you again" and I left.
I went to part time job and got back own home at 9pm.

(323 words)

No comments: