December 10, 2008

Free writing ~Good for Me~

I used computer at first when I was 4th grade in elementary student. I didn't know how to use computer then. But I started learning computer when I was junior high school. I had to take Industrial Arts and Homemaking classes. Then, I had to learn computer. I didn't like to learn it because it was very difficult for me at first. I couldn't type well and I didn't know anything. I have learned computer until then. Now, I can do anything with computer!!
I will introduce what I do on computer now.

First, I often use computer when I have to do homework. If I didn't understand something, I always use Internet. They have many information, so I could understand some thing which I couldn't understand easily. It is good way for me. And we had to write blog on computer in writing class, so I use computer every week. When I write blog, I always look for photos in Internet. I like to find photos because it is very funny :)

Second, I often think I want to buy something, but I am very busy girl, so I can't go to shops many times. Then, I use computer and Internet. And I always buy something on Internet. It is so nice because I don't have to go shop and I can buy something in house! Some people say it is not safety, but I think it is safety if we use good website. I always use good website. Therefore, it is very great. And I can enjoy shopping on Internet.

Third, I have American friends. Of course, they live in America, so I can't meet them a lot. But we can talk together on email. We live in far away. However, if we use computer, we can keep in touch. And I use YouTube because I can put move on there, so American friends can see me and other my friends. And I also can see them if they put move on there. When I see it, I become very happy. I really like to look it. One of my friends make songs and he send me it on email, so I can always listen his songs. Sometimes, I think that we are in very near town because we can contact a lot each other.

Finally, I like to listen to music. Therefore, I use computer and I listen to music. If I found good songs on Internet, I download them on computer and then I put them on my phone. Then I can listen to music during go to school. And I look for the words of a songs if I don't know it. I can find out them very easily if I use Internet.

Learning computer is very very difficult for me. However, learning computer is also good for me because there are many good points. I have done many things on computer since I started learning computer. I would not know how to use computer and couldn't do anything if I didn't learn it. Computer is very very useful, so I think it was very good for me what I was learning computer. And I want to learn more about computer. Then I will use computer more well :)

(554 words)

No comments: