December 21, 2008

BR2-10: Cool Cat, Puss

Hey, How are you everyone?
I found so cool and smart cat in the book. I was very surprised by him.

The cat, Puss is so clever! I never seen cat like him. He is very cute and smart. I love him.
His ideas were so nice! If I were him, I couldn't get good ideas like him. I want to be him because he is so ice. He is always thinking about his owner. I think his owner is very happy guy because he think about him a lot. And they became very poor, however, they became happy after that by the cat.I think he is great pet! I want him him! ha-ha
And I think his cap and cloak were so nice. It was cool.
But I couldn't understand why he can speak and stand....

It was very interesting book. You should read this book if you have free time!
(156 words)

No comments: