December 20, 2008

BR2-8: Interesting

Are you think about there are Gnomes and Goblins? I never thought it because I thought they are mysterious. What do you think about it?
I read this book which written about them. And my mind was changed by this book.


There are four stories on this book. All stories were very interesting. I loved them. I like first story the best. It was very funny, I think.


And I thought Harold is very smart. He was not happy after gnome arrived at his farm. Gnome is very bad. I don't like his ideas. I thought there weren't bad gnomes in the world. However there are its in this book. I didn't believe what there are gnomes and goblins in the world, but I was thinking about there are its in the world after read this book.


I want to meet them someday. Can I dream come true? Ha-ha, Even if I can't do that, I will meet them in my dream during sleeping.
(169 words)

No comments: