December 20, 2008

BR2-9: What is important for us?


When I went to library, I found this book and I wanted to read this book, so I rented it.
I know this story before I read this book, but I never read or listen to this story in English. Therefore, I could feel different mood from this book. I become very sad because Ugly Duckling was very poor. He didn't do any bad things. However, everyone doesn't like him. And everyone said "You are so ugly ".


Is it ok? If you were other duck, you would also think about that?
I think it is bad matter because everyone has different things with other. So Ugly Duckling is not Ugly, just different. I think people is also same.People has different things of body,character, thinking and so on with other people.It is not bad different even if they have different things. It become special point for themselves. Therefore, we should understand every one's different things. Then we can understand each other....
(166 words)

What do you think about it?

No comments: