December 21, 2008

BR2-12: Wow

Have you ever thought about electricity?
I found this book in the library and I read this book. I was interested in this book because it was very interesting. I have never thought about electricity. What is it? And where does it come from? I didn't know that answer.. But I was think about many things after read this book. And I thought electricity was made by many people. Electricity is so useful but we should not forget what it become very dangerous sometimes....haha

This book is very nice for kids because there are funny experiment. I want to explain it but I think you should read this book. Then you can enjoy doing it. I think it is funny. And also this book is written about "Electricity safety tips". Therefore, you can learn about it. Then you never encounter with dangerous electricity....

(151 words)

No comments: