August 3, 2008

Wow :)

There are four people who are Amanda, Miles, Iris and Graham. Amanda is manage of company and she had boyfriend, but they were broken out. Miles who makes music for movie and he is Amanda's friend. Iris who is normal woman and one-sided love Jaspher who is same company with her. Graham who has two children but he doesn't have wife because she died.....



Amanda and Iris have same experiences what they broken heart. Amanda is looking for good idea in Internet because she wants go a distant country. She found out the "Rental house" system and good house in London. That house's owner is Iris. Amanda send E-mail and ask about Rental House system. Iris was also thinking about want to go a distant country. Amanda's house is in L.A, so she said OK. Then, they changed house just two weeks.....









Amanda's house is very big, so Iris is surprise. And Iris's house is small. It bore Amanda.
One day, the chimes ring, so Amanda open the door. There is a man who is Graham. And also Iris's house ring, so Iris open the door. There is a man who is Miles. After that four people.......



I think this movie is good. I didn't think there aren't accident like this. Amanda and Iris are JUST E-mail friends, however they changed their house for two weeks. I can't believe it. I will never do as it...... This movie was nice. But it is not so good, just good. When I watched CM, I thought it looks very nice! I want to see!! Then I watched......... If you have a time, please watch this movie.

(288 words)

No comments: