August 6, 2008

About My Life

Do you know K*****? It is my town. They have very good nature and good view.

When I was 5 years old, I moved to K******* from F******. I loved F****** and friends who lived in there, so I didn't want to go K******* and didn't want to live there.... I was crying when I have to leave F******. Then, my life of K******* started.

At first, I didn't like there because I didn't have any friends and I didn't know everything. I always played with my brother or sister or parents. I started go preschool. I couldn't understand their language because they talk with dialect.... I was very scary.... However, a girl came and talked with me, so I was very happy. After that, I became accustomed to go to preschool. And I made many friends.

My best friend, C****** was going to same preschool with me. However, I didn't remember that about her. I don't have picture when we took it in infancy. I graduated in preschool in 1995.
I entered elementary school. Then, I always play with C******** because my house and her house is near. I belonged to basketball club and C******* also belonged it. When I was six grade, I became captain of them. I loved basketball.

In 2001, April, I entered K******* junior high school. I was thinking about club many time. I didn't know what I should belong to club. Finally, I decided to belonging to soft-tennis club. I practice everyday. I was very weak player at fast. However, I got second prize prefecture tournament. I was very happy. In addition, I did captain of soft-tennis club. It was very difficult, but I liked it.

I went to T.G.H. after graduate from Junior High School. I didn't like school at first. However, I found the good school life with C*******. We went to America and made American friends. We studied for test and we got the top of the class. I did captain of T.G.H. , so I read farewell speech and address in reply. It became good experience.

Now, I am University student. I have a dream, so I am studying very hard. I want to be an English teacher for kids. I will go overseas and study English and many kind of cultures.

(397 words)

No comments: