August 30, 2008

Met Host Family and Friends

August 15th (American Time)
We arrived at Whashing Airport. Leon who was sitting on next to my seat on the plain was helping us. He was hard of hearing, so we used cellphone and talk with him.

After that, we were looking for our bag and lokking for our host family and friends.
I heard someone's voice which I have heard it before. YES!!! My host family and friends came to Airport. They took us to thier house.

Now, I will introduce about my host family and friends.
There are four people in my host family. Rickey who is host father, Cheryl who is host mother, Taj who is host sister and Jamal who is host brother. He is same age with me.

Alun who can speak Japanese, Teddy who can play the guiter very well, Ben who is our ALT when we were high school students, Paul's cousin and Matt who is very cherming and we met him two years ago and Rasa who is Teddy's sister are all my American friends. And Jane and Ted are other host family and also my friends.
This night, Teddy and Alun, Jane, Ted came to Cheryl's house and ate dinner. It was very good time.


(188 words)





No comments: