August 5, 2008

Shopping

Today, I went to part-time-job in the morning, but I didn't have part-time-job in the after noon, so I went to shop. I wanted to buy cap. Therefore, I was looking for it. I went to many shop..... Finally, I found nice cap, so I bought it!! That cap's color is pink and White. It is cute, I think...
And next, I went to UNIQLO. There are many clothes. I bought a T-shirt more cheaply.

Any way, after 9 days, I go to America!!!! I can't wait until then.
My host family said, you can go many places and swim in beach. I am so HAPPY.
C******* who is my best friend. I go to America with her. She is NGU. She finished her exam, so she started to summer vacation. She will go back home in Ku****** from Fu*****. Then, we will shopping for buy present for host family and American friends.

I am looking forward to everything.

(167 words)

No comments: