August 12, 2008

Soft-Ball-Team



I am Manager of local soft ball team. There are 10 or 20 people in that team. Some friends are same age and other is yanger than me.

Today, we went to en屋 which is Izakaya without yanger membr because yanger member can't grinking.

R****** Who is good pitcher, S**** who is captain of team, S**** who is good player, T**** who is our senior and H***** who is also manager cam en屋. We were drinking and enjoyed talking. Boys like Pachinko, so they talked about it, but girls don't like it, so we were boring......ahaha

We dicided to do game with other soft ball team on September 15th because this day is R******'s birthday. And also we will do birthday party for him.

After two or three hours, we started go back home. I ride the S****'s car because he didn't drink. He took me my house. And we said good bye.

I could very good time.

(164 words)

No comments: