August 3, 2008

Cake and Drunk





Today, I went to Kumamoto City and I bought present for Host-family.
Then, I met M*** and hung out with her. After that, we went to cake shop and we bought a cake. I bought cute cake.
It was very delicious. M*** bought Gateau chocolate.
I ate it a little. It was also delicious.
We enjoyed talking and eating cake. And I bought other cake for M***** and S*** because I stay with her.


At night, M*** and I went to Kumamoto City again because we had a plan what we go to Izakaya with T****** and his friends. We met them and we enjoyed eating and drinking!
At 11:00 pm, M*** had to go back home because she have to ride train, so she did. I and other member were still drinking. At 12:30 am, we go back home.
I had very good time today. I want to hang out with M*** and T****** and other.
(160 words)

No comments: