June 26, 2008

Washington D.C!

Do you know Maryland?


When I was 17 years old, I went to there with my friend and ALT, Mr. P*** . Maryland is near Washington D.C. We took plain about 17 hours... We were very tired and got jet lag. We couldn't sleep at plain because there is very narrow....so we didn't.
We arrived at Washington D.C. Our host family picked up us. We were very tired but I became very happy when I saw host family.


Next day, we went to Washington D.C and we saw White House and went to many places such as Lincoln Memorial. It was very good.
Then, We went to shopping mall. There are very big chair. I was so surprise!!! I took picture. It is Mickey Mouse's chair.







In the evening, we did party. My host family and friends' host family held it for us. Many American friend came to this party. I talked each other with many friends. We enjoyed doing party. I was very happy because I could communicate with other country's people.
I could enjoy staying in America.
Now, I have many American Friends. I still keep touch with my host family and friends.
Then, I and C****** who also went to America with us go to America this summer. We leave at Fukuoka on August 14 . And we stay with own host family.
My host family said "You have to bring swimsuit because we go to beach!", so I am very happy.
I can't wait until summer!!!!
(257 words)





No comments: