June 3, 2008

BR 1-11: Life





I read this book.
This story is very sad story, but it is good.

Harry went to heaven....but he wanted to go back to earth and do many things.
Then, he went back to the earth from heaven. He was flying in sky and look his family's life and friend and so on.

He is very sad because he feels what everyone forgot me. He effored to do for everyone notice what I am being! However, he is gost.....so of couse everyone didn't notice to him, but he do manything again and again.

One day, he got special power, so he could be use that power. He do something to friend with that power.................


I love this story. I thought I have to live my life hard when I have read this book. When I die, I don't want to think that "my life was terrible", I want to think that "My life was great", so I do my best to my life. I cherish my now, my life!! I never regret for past.

I think that everyone should more cherish for your life!
(189 words)
(total:7772 words)

No comments: