June 6, 2008

My Family

Today, I will talk about my family.

There are 5 people in my family, Dad, Mom, older sister, older brother and me.
My father is working in near my town. He is get up early and go to company. He doesn't have holiday. He is so busy man. And my mother who is housewife. She is always do housework. She can cook very well. I love mom's dishes. She is very active and her smile is the best. If I am sad or tired, I look mother. Then, I get happy. My sister who is 24 years old. She can cool very well!!!!! She love cook, so she learned dietetics when she was university student. Then, she passed exam of state. She is good woman. Sometimes, I and she have a quarrel over easy problem, but I love her. And my brother who is university student. He is very funny. I and brother are very friendly. I and sister also friendly. I talk sister and brother to everything, about love, study, friend, school and so on. My sister and brother also talk me.

I am respect for father and mother. I want to be adult like them. And I love sister and brother!!!!


I love my family.

(209 words)
(total: 7583 words)

No comments: