June 3, 2008

Mickey Mouse


I love Mickey Mouse.


Mickey Mouse is popular charactor in all over the world.
I love Mickey Mouse as long as I can remenber; from my earliest recollections. Mickey Mouse is kind of mouse, but it is very cute. There are many things what Mickey collection in my room. For example, doll, puzzle and so on. Then, my pecil case and pencil are also Mickey Mouse. When I go to shop, I always look Mickey Mouse's things. I enjoy just look. I don't need buy it...

Recently, I found out new goods in discount store. It is very cute what puzzle. I want to buy it, but my room don't have enough wail for decorate with it because there are many Mickey Mouse's puzzles.
In my car, there are also Mickey goods; mirror, doll and so on.
My friend know I love Mickey Mouse, so everyone present me.
I love Mickey Mouse forever!!

(157 words)
(7374 words)

No comments: