June 7, 2008

Smile





"Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles"




This is one word that George Eliot said. I found out this words on internet. When I found it, I waged my head. It is really true. If I looked people who is smiling, I become very happy. However, I feel bad if I saw people who is scowling.


I have a part-time-job. I am cashier in supermarket. Many kind of people come to there such as amusing customer, irritable customer, high school students and so on. Some times, customer who is irritable come to supermarket, but I am smiling for customer. Then, customer is also smiling.......


What do you think about it? I think smile is very important to us. When we talk with foreigners, we also need smile. Smile is common things in all over the world.


WE NEED " SMILE" FOREVER!!!!


(147 words)
(total: 7919 words)

No comments: