June 14, 2009

Hard day....

I got up at 7:10am. And I left my house at about 7:50 because I had to go schoooool!!!!! I had to take TOEFL.... I don't like this test... it is sooooo difficult for me :( And we can't have break 2 hours!! so long test, doesn't it? Today was bad condition because I was seems crazy! I really wanted to go restroom after 1 hours!!! But I could wait in patience until finish taking test! haha :) I am a nice person! ha-ha. OH!!! PLEASE DON'T ASK ME like "How was TOEFL?".....

After that, I went back home. And I had lunch :) and I looked amazon which is shopping site. I really like to see amazon. I want to buy something on Amazon America, but transport charges are little expensive....so I am thinking if I should buy or not. I will think more :)

At 5:00pm, I went to part-time-job! It was not bad, but not so good. But I think I could spent nice time there. We talked about New employee. We are looking forward meeting her. My job finished at about 9pm. And I went back home.....

I did homework and homework and homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now, typing.... typing...........typing............SLEEEEEEPYYYY.

OK, I will sleep now :)
Good night everyone :)

2 comments:

ayako said...

Hi. I'm Ayako. I know you are very hard. Your full days will make your English very good.

How was TOEFL?? (>3<)haha

ayako said...

Today, thank you for buying a vegetables juice for me.
Please give me something again.
(>▽<)!!