February 7, 2009

I am in America

Hi, everyone!!
I am in America now.

February 5th in Japan.
I and Emiri who is my friend left my house at 7:30 am. My dad took us to Fukuoka Airport.
And we went to Kansai Inter National Airport, Detroit. And then, we arrived at Baltimore, Maryland. It was so long time way, so we got very very tired. However, I was very happy when I met my American Family and American friends.

After arrived at Jane's house, we went to Maryland University for see kang hu.
American university is soooooooooooooooo big!!! I think I get tired if I go around there...
We went to restaurant after finished practice. Then I met my American parents, Rickey and Cheryl and Jane, Ted. We had dinner and we went back home.

I am staying with Rollins Family which my American Family. They are very kind to me. so I am very very happy!!! I took shower and slept soon.

No comments: