November 8, 2008

My best friend, Chinatsu

I met Chinatsu who is my best friend. Now, I will introduce her :)

I moved to K******* from F**** when I was 5 years old. Then I went to new preschool. I met her at first time. I didn't talk a lot with her, so I didn't know about her a lot. I and she entered same elementary school. And I knew we live in near house, so I got back home with her everyday. We talked about a lot of things such as "school", "love", "friends"and so on. We always hung out together. We entered same junior high school and we belonged to same club. Therefore, we were always together. And we went to same high school, too!!!!!!! And also WE BELONGED TO SAME CLUB again...ha-ha :) We went to many places when we had a time. We spent very good time together.

However, I entered different University with her. Her University is in F*****, so we can't meet each other a lot. But we are sending email or calling each other.


Therefore, I was so happy to meet her today. We went to restaurant and we ate lunch. We talked many things. We didn't stop talking because we had many things which we wanted to talk. And we ate 葡萄パフェ for dessert. It was very good taste.


I think we are are very very good relationships even if we are live in far away. I want to keep this relationships forever!


(248 words)


No comments: