April 29, 2008

Anniversary

Today is The 17th anniversary of my grand father's death, so I and my family went to Fukuoka where my ground mother lives. My father's sister also came there. The priest came to house at 11:30. Then he recited to Okyou. It was so long.Everyone fold their legs under themselves, so every one's legs were asleep when Okyo finished. After that we went to sushi restaurant. We ate of course sushi and tempura and so on. My father and cousin's parents, grandmother drunk. Therefor, I had to drive the car. It was finish and we went back grandmother's house. I had to go back home because I had part-time-job.I used speedway. After went back home, I slept and went to part-time-job.

I got cold at night. I am having fiver now, so I have to go to bed.

See you again :)

(153 words)

No comments: